92 Corner bow pictures

Chrisz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
373
Reaction score
104
Location
Duluth, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures of my new 92 corner bow that I have been working on for the last few months. I still have not figured out how to take a picture through the curved glass, any pointers?




Fish 011.jpg
Tank 016.jpg
Tank 015.jpg
Fish 007.jpg
Tank 009.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking good! I love that little star fish in there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new