A Few Reef Related Questions/Suggestions (WXM SCHEMES AND DOSER)

Which Doser

• (2) BRS Dosers

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • (1) Jebao DP4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Peter Hand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I changed my lighting from a AI Prime HD to a Radion XR15 Pro G4 using a WXM. I used a AB+ Scheme from the Neptune Fusion and it is much more blue than I expected. Has anyone used this from fusion and do you think the spectrum is too blue?

Next question is I plan on purchasing a doser to dose Alk+Calc.... I am debating on purchasing (2) BRS 1.1 Dosers to run with my Apex. Anyone use them before? And if so would you recommend them over a simple Jebao DP4? Thanks !!!

dakoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is blue but that is what works. They put a lot of time and research into that schedule and they have a write up online, easy to find with google search.
Jabaeo is not a "bad" option. You get what you pay for. I have Jabaeo dosing and had to replace the first one, out of the box one head was dead. The second one I ordered has worked like a charm.

OP
OP
Peter Hand

Peter Hand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is blue but that is what works. They put a lot of time and research into that schedule and they have a write up online, easy to find with google search.
Jabaeo is not a "bad" option. You get what you pay for. I have Jabaeo dosing and had to replace the first one, out of the box one head was dead. The second one I ordered has worked like a charm.
Thanks, I am going for growth and health so I will leave it (AB+). I am only dosing 2 part so its a tough call. Part of me would rather have control via apex fusion.

Back