A Lonely Diamond Goby Causing A Big Mess!

I have had mine in my frag system for over a year.
It was quite small when I got it.
I would not have a tank with sand without one.
It keeps the sand stirred up and I rarely have to touch it.
Yes they move sand everywhere but thats what they do.
Mine will also eat pellets that sink to the bottom if it can find them before the snails and shrimp do, lol.

Only regret is that I did not get a pair. I have been thinking of getting another but not sure about it pairing up.

Any thoughts about trying to pair it up?

Their are only 2 other fish in the 45. A clown and a 6 line. They have all been in their for around 15 months.
20210428_151743.jpg
I am considering a second one as well.
 
Only regret is that I did not get a pair. I have been thinking of getting another but not sure about it pairing up.

Any thoughts about trying to pair it up?
I don't if it's true but I read somewhere that two males will fight. I maybe got lucky with mine. I can't tell them apart. I do find them a lot more interesting as a pair. They sleep together and hang together all day.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new