A360X NARROW REFLECTOR

dvp95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them but stopped using them. They were good when I had only kessils. When I added t5s my par went up so I didnt need them. My par meter rental showed a par increase of 40-60 increase at the bottom of my 30" tank and up to 80-100 increase at the top of my rocks. Good product. Ill likely add them back when I get my sps up

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them but stopped using them. They were good when I had only kessils. When I added t5s my par went up so I didnt need them. My par meter rental showed a par increase of 40-60 increase at the bottom of my 30" tank and up to 80-100 increase at the top of my rocks. Good product. Ill likely add them back when I get my sps up

Good info.. I currently have AquticLife with 4- 39w- T5 and 2 Kissel 360x over a 3ft tank. I still may add one one side that has mainly SPS. Thanks for your post

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way. That 5ft tall tank of mine needs to hit the market if anyone on here is interested. :) I'm located in Michigan.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back