Acan frags

Item Price
$30-50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

daniefern764

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
178
Reaction score
48
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Did some much needed trimming on these colony

2J2B0622.jpeg 2J2B0619.jpeg 2J2B0618.jpeg 2J2B0617.jpeg 2J2B0614.jpeg
 
Large acan frag 4-5 +10$
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2503.jpeg
    IMG_2503.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 174
You posts are very cryptic. Would be better to clearly provide pictures of the frags you are selling, names of the varieties (if no name then specify so), and the exact price. I have no idea how to interpret the photos with letters decimal points and numbers.
 
You posts are very cryptic. Would be better to clearly provide pictures of the frags you are selling, names of the varieties (if no name then specify so), and the exact price. I have no idea how to interpret the photos with letters decimal points and numbers.
I labelled them with letters and prices on frags
 
you can send me photos and how many heads. I'll tell you the price
thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new