Acro colonies - where to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfollen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently went through a crash and lost all my growing acros from frags...

Whenever I get my system back up and running (month at least), having larger acros / smaller colonies would be ideal as the tank is rather empty.

Where are some better options for healthy, pest-free sps colonies or large frags?
Do divers den SPS carry pests often?

Thank you!
 
Divers Den and Unique Corals both sell colonies. I have had pests from both, though.. but that is generally expected when buying wild or Mari colonies. Your best bet is probably finding a hobbyist who is willing to cut you some larger frags, if you're worried about pests and not looking to QT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new