Acro Colony n frag pack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Julius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Julius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Location
Grantsboro, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am selling my Display Tank so I can go back to school. Here are my acros I want to sell, preferably in a pack. It will be $300 plus shipping
Tequila Sunrise Milli(from Mr. Coral)
Blue Tenius mini colony
Blue tip with green coralites stag mini colony
Rommels Watermelon
Upscales Microlados
and Tri Color Valdia Colony(bigger since this pic)
024-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

030.jpg

027-2.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg
 
Bump. Also please do not waste my time with ridiculous lowball offers. Price change. Now $300 shipped.
 
Last edited:
Sorry. Meant to put the Microlados is gone the other day. Anyway. Thats why the last price drop.
 
Bump. Also please do not waste my time with ridiculous lowball offers.

Ouch man, people just don't appreciate a nice pack of sticks anymore..... Anyways here's a bump for ya, hope they find a good home :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new