Acro ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Appears to be a variant of Acropora latistella (bali shortcake), somewhat reminiscent of WWC King fiji. NOT saying that's what it is though.
 
I wish I could help you but whatever it is it’s really nice!

What did you buy it as or who did you get it form?

I think it looks similar to forge master as well.
 
Reminds me of a yellow tip austera.
 
Thanks for the help.
I know who I got it from, and have a list of pieces I have purchased from him in the last year and a half.
I got like 20 some frags from him over that time, I'll send pic to him I guess.
This one does deserve a name, looking nicer every week. Just feel stupid I forgot one like this!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new