Acrolandia

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMSOURY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
455
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
TGC vs Cali Kid.. are they the same piece? Or completely different?
 
By the looks of the Cali kids piece I’d say completely different.
 
I got one that came from TGC back in October of 2017 at RAP. Too bad it’s not alive anymore, or I’d be rich, by the price I see today.
This picture is obviously iPhone with zero editing no filter. But it had nice pinkish polyps with a blue/purple base.

36BE4418-E6DC-494F-AA2F-7A2A27CA1E04.jpeg
 
I got one that came from TGC back in October of 2017 at RAP. Too bad it’s not alive anymore, or I’d be rich, by the price I see today.
This picture is obviously iPhone with zero editing no filter. But it had nice pinkish polyps with a blue/purple base.

36BE4418-E6DC-494F-AA2F-7A2A27CA1E04.jpeg

Aw man, how much did it cost back then?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new