Acropora ID please

AquaVivaCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
157
Reaction score
427
Location
mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
XH1F4549.jpg


Thank you!
 
Wow I want to see more, looks like you have a lot growing out there. I would guess secale or validia. Then not sure about the second but it has amazing pe. I am curious as to what the second is personally.
 
Wow I want to see more, looks like you have a lot growing out there. I would guess secale or validia. Then not sure about the second but it has amazing pe. I am curious as to what the second is personally.

Thank you Pedoconfuego :), Checking out secale morf I'm almost certain that this is a secale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new