!!!ADAM BOMB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here it is. I've had this guy over three years now at least, grown out from a "freebie" tossed in from one of my suppliers. As he was bagging it up, I think he said something along the lines of "I know you are into stuff like this". And, how right he was! The colony was solid pink for a long time in the old system under T5, which was already enough for me to fall in love with this thing.

I finally started seeing yellow in the tips about 4-5 months ago once its growth started to take off, and that solidified its place among my personal favorites list for good. It's been exploding for me ever since! Pun only mildly intended.

Probably one of my boldest colored pinks as well. The Bomb definitely passes the "across the room" test. I finally snuck this colony in for a shot last week, and it's now available on the site. I'd say Tony has me pegged indeed. Ultimately, I just love cool looking oddballs like this.

I know I've sent a lot of these out in boxes over the last couple years, and if you've got one, please feel free to share. Would love to see how it's doing for you!

Here's my best looking specimen, growing under T5.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam Bomb Oct 29.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
to me it looks like jf fox flame had a baby with arc fireworks. noice

You pretty much nailed it! I have thought the same thing a long time now, but I couldn't quite figure out how to put it into words lol. Nicely said

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No yellows tips on mine yet. Looks a lot like the other fellas photo with maybe more blue on the base growth

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one and it's doing great. Really beautiful piece. I remember getting my battle box and looking at the frags while still in the bags, and this one stood out right away. i don't have a good pic yet, and it doesn't have the yellow tips yet either, but i'll post one next time I pull out the DSLR.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back