Advice for Zoa Garden

Zoa garden structure on the marketplace (for sale- dry goods !! )
 
when did you buy those two frags? You´ve had pretty nice growth
I think it’s been over a year since I started with 3 plugs a blue one, a green one , Superman one th then just let them grow u can still see the plugs raised up
 
idea: I was thinking of using some marco base rock for a zoa garden, the flat bottom disk would be a perfect island for a large garden.

Advice: Zoa's seem to always have pest on them, be careful of nudibranch's, aptasia and bubble algae.
 
idea: I was thinking of using some marco base rock for a zoa garden, the flat bottom disk would be a perfect island for a large garden.

Advice: Zoa's seem to always have pest on them, be careful of nudibranch's, aptasia and bubble algae.
I agree on that! I have a zoa frag which has aptasia. In the frag, all the polyps have begging growing away from it. Hopefully I can cut the frag and throw away that aptasia
 
I agree on that! I have a zoa frag which has aptasia. In the frag, all the polyps have begging growing away from it. Hopefully I can cut the frag and throw away that aptasia

the key is your lfs and inspection I think u should not over think it an just by what u like put them down an let them grow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new