advice needed on nuvo sump refugium

Saltyfox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some ideas/advice on the best place to put a refugium in my nuvo lagoon 25’s sump section. If you have done it or know how you’re going to do it let me see/know please!!
 
If the lagoon's sump section is similar to the nuvo 20's, I'd put it right in either one of the first drain chambers. The upside down T section where the return pump sits gets very little flow, not to mention it's hard to reach in to those areas.
 
If the lagoon's sump section is similar to the nuvo 20's, I'd put it right in either one of the first drain chambers. The upside down T section where the return pump sits gets very little flow, not to mention it's hard to reach in to those areas.
. I am assuming they are pretty close but I have no idea . I was thinking in that section as well. Reef Zen makes a mushroom box but I was thinking I might be able to turn into an intank fuge, they also make a copepod hotel that I think might slide into one of those sections But I’m not 100% sure on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new