AI Blade?

Jchockey12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I have an interesting tank that I plan to set up and I'm thinking about lights right now.
The tank is an old DAS Tank. Dimensions are basically 51" Long x 15" Wide x 21" Tall. (About 70G)
I'm not sure what corals I want a mixed reef. I'm a beginner so easy and hardy varieties.
I was thinking about getting some 48" AI Blades.
Would 1 glow and 1 grow be enough to cover the whole tank?
I probably want to run them at peak 75%.
Any suggestions or alternatives for this kind of tank?
I'm hoping some used ones might start to pop up soon.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new