Jonathan lee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so i just bought another hydra 26 about 3-4 months ago and i was having no problems at all with it until this morning when i went downstairs to go to work and noticed the aquarium lights weren’t on. I saw the small led blinking red and was like ohhh f*** not again(i had another drop in the tank prior before i even got a chance to plug it into the wall ahah). I did a quick search and read that its just a small problem and blinking red means it just requires a reset. So i tried it 3 times and it didnt seem to work but maybe its cause i didnt give it 1-2 mins to boot up as said on the AI page. I tried to reset then turned off the main after it was just solid teal and not blinking green and blue as it should but maybe since it was maybe just 20 seconds it didn’t restart yet. Not sure. Anybody had this happen to them??

10823649-BFCA-4C07-BD42-19957226D65E.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jonathan lee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so i just bought another hydra 26 about 3-4 months ago and i was having no problems at all with it until this morning when i went downstairs to go to work and noticed the aquarium lights weren’t on. I saw the small led blinking red and was like ohhh f*** not again(i had another drop in the tank prior before i even got a chance to plug it into the wall ahah). I did a quick search and read that its just a small problem and blinking red means it just requires a reset. So i tried it 3 times and it didnt seem to work but maybe its cause i didnt give it 1-2 mins to boot up as said on the AI page. I tried to reset then turned off the main after it was just solid teal and not blinking green and blue as it should but maybe since it was maybe just 20 seconds it didn’t restart yet. Not sure. Anybody had this happen to them??

10823649-BFCA-4C07-BD42-19957226D65E.jpeg
This pic above is after i removed the power supple, held down the reset button then plugged it back in. It was solid and not blinking. Im guessing its teal since im colour blind AHAH

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back