AI Nero 3 Problems

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think everyone should probably stop all the vinegar and citric acid business, and just clean them with a toothbrush and some RO water.

PrangeWay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running 2 Nero3's in my RSR Nano for over 3 years now, one has never had issues, the 2nd had a few but they've cleared up now. Basically, anytime it stopped I'd pull off the impeller, clean it, sand it down a bit with a modeling sand stick. After a few months its hasn't locked up in 2 years or so.
Have a 3rd Nero3 in a IM40 that hasn't had any issues in the year it's been in there. I really like them and would buy more as they aren't overly expensive, have a great app and seem reliable with alittle effort.

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running 2 Nero3's in my RSR Nano for over 3 years now, one has never had issues, the 2nd had a few but they've cleared up now. Basically, anytime it stopped I'd pull off the impeller, clean it, sand it down a bit with a modeling sand stick. After a few months its hasn't locked up in 2 years or so.
Have a 3rd Nero3 in a IM40 that hasn't had any issues in the year it's been in there. I really like them and would buy more as they aren't overly expensive, have a great app and seem reliable with alittle effort.
I have a pair of them too and I really like them. I think they are close to their upper limits for my tank, but they do a great job, they're small, and super easy to use. Their power is a lot more than their size would allude to. The app and connectivity are solid too. I pulse them at 100 percent for different time durations so they shift in and out of sync.

Back