AI Nero 3 Problems

I think everyone should probably stop all the vinegar and citric acid business, and just clean them with a toothbrush and some RO water.
 
Been running 2 Nero3's in my RSR Nano for over 3 years now, one has never had issues, the 2nd had a few but they've cleared up now. Basically, anytime it stopped I'd pull off the impeller, clean it, sand it down a bit with a modeling sand stick. After a few months its hasn't locked up in 2 years or so.
Have a 3rd Nero3 in a IM40 that hasn't had any issues in the year it's been in there. I really like them and would buy more as they aren't overly expensive, have a great app and seem reliable with alittle effort.
 
Been running 2 Nero3's in my RSR Nano for over 3 years now, one has never had issues, the 2nd had a few but they've cleared up now. Basically, anytime it stopped I'd pull off the impeller, clean it, sand it down a bit with a modeling sand stick. After a few months its hasn't locked up in 2 years or so.
Have a 3rd Nero3 in a IM40 that hasn't had any issues in the year it's been in there. I really like them and would buy more as they aren't overly expensive, have a great app and seem reliable with alittle effort.
I have a pair of them too and I really like them. I think they are close to their upper limits for my tank, but they do a great job, they're small, and super easy to use. Their power is a lot more than their size would allude to. The app and connectivity are solid too. I pulse them at 100 percent for different time durations so they shift in and out of sync.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new