AI Prime HD mounting, height and settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter JennR18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JennR18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
186
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fairly new to reefing. Just setup my 3rd and final tank upgrade. Went from the Evo 13.5 to the Flex 32.5 and finally settled on the Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 50 lagoon style. Went with 2 AI Prime 16 HD. Would appreciate any advice on mounting distances, height and light settings that have worked for you or a starting point. I have softies and a few LPS.

Outside DIMS: Length 29.92” Width: 23.62” Height: 16.14”
Display DIMS: Length 29.14” Width: 18.75” Height: 16.14”
 
I am considering this tank as an upgrade. Are you running a sump? I have used all in ones for awhile and I like the simplicity of it but I know some people want the more space with a sump. Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new