Ai Prime HD suddenly stopped respecting schedule?

fisherdonk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have an Ai Prime HD set to a modified saxby schedule. For the past 3 weeks it has been working like a charm.
However since yesterday I noticed that the light completely turns off at 9PM, rather than ramping down till 11PM as the schedule dictates.

In the app, when I "play" through the schedule, it acts correctly, which rules out any burnt bulbs etc. The light will also respond completely to manual control over any range at any time of day.

I tried reloading the schedule onto it by selecting a different one then selecting the modified saxby again. I also tried unplugging it and plugging it back in.

Any recommendations? The light came to me used. I believe the firmware auto-updates so it should be on the latest version (2.5.1). The time is correctly set.

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind, just figured out it's because I had the lunar setting on, which, turns out, does not "dim" very smoothly.
yeah it doesn't interact very well wit dimming. I have my lunar setting set to come on after my main light are done dimming all the way. For example, my regular light begin dimming at 9 and are off at 10, then my lunar turns on from 10 to 11

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back