AI Prime to Hydra Flex Arm Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zakary2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zakary2003

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
602
Reaction score
288
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just upgraded my AI Prime 16HD to an AI Hydra 32HD. I didn't realize the flex arm mounts were different. Has anyone converted a Prime flex arm to a Hydra flex arm? I don't want to spend the insane amount for a Hydra mount. If the Prime arm can't be converted to Hydra, does anyone have some more affordable 3rd party or DIY options?
 
there could be a 3d printed option/adapter. but i don't believe it has been done/thought of :(
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new