• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Sol Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruRacr314x

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
871
Reaction score
52
Location
Brookville, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's what I have...

-2 Sol Blues (White Cases)
I already know that with moving up to the 180, I'm switching to MH. I currently have 4 Sols...and I'd like to sell 2, so no time to start like the present. There's nothing wrong with them, I've just already made the commitment to try MH and have already purchased all the equipment.

I have a few different options on how to control these...

-Old Style Controller (functional...but not user friendly)
-New Style Contoller
-Director (Control by app from Phone/Ipad through internet)
-Wireless Adapter For Sols

Here's my thoughts on options-

-2 Sols with Old Style Controller (Wouldn't recommend, but I'd give you the controller for free) $450
-2 Sols with New Style Contoller $500
-2 Sols with Director & Wireless Adapter $550

I'm not in a hurry to sell these, but do not currently need them. Not really interested in trading either, but I guess you can try.

This is them in use...they are currently still in use. I can get pictures of whatever you want...this is just the only picture I had on hand..
SetupSmall_zpsb66e23b5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new