AI Sol LED Users

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kbra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kbra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
3
Location
San Luis Obispo, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who use them. What timer settings do you use? Im more interested in how much white you set and for how long without burning your corals. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Evolution LED 119W on top of me 34Gal Solana 8 hrs a day 7 hrs mixed white and blue and 1 hr all blue. If I see a coral is getting to much light then I move it a little sown but none have been buried.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new