OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several good things happened today. First of the day was the delivery of the @Legendary Corals ! Hehehe ... Very nice packaging with all sort of protection, no leaks or anything. Everything is very clean and good. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow, but I'm super happy with the order and the winning LPS pack, Darwin added some really nice pieces there, thank you again, you rock!

Some unboxing pictures:

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg

Halostemanic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm loving your external refugium. Would it be possible to see a head on picture and approx dimensions. Class set up.

Halostemanic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheers, will have to get one made up. (Am outside the us) I've been looking for a way to put in a sizeable refugium. Now... where are you hiding your ato?

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several good things happened today. First of the day was the delivery of the @Legendary Corals ! Hehehe ... Very nice packaging with all sort of protection, no leaks or anything. Everything is very clean and good. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow, but I'm super happy with the order and the winning LPS pack, Darwin added some really nice pieces there, thank you again, you rock!

Some unboxing pictures:

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg
That's the most artistic photo of a cardboard box I've ever seen;). Nice tank

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back