Alexey's Reefer 250

If you decide to add a second drain, just drill it and put a bulk head with an elbow turned up.
 
Several good things happened today. First of the day was the delivery of the @Legendary Corals ! Hehehe ... Very nice packaging with all sort of protection, no leaks or anything. Everything is very clean and good. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow, but I'm super happy with the order and the winning LPS pack, Darwin added some really nice pieces there, thank you again, you rock!

Some unboxing pictures:


LC1.jpg


LC2.jpg


LC3.jpg


LC4.jpg
 
Hi, I'm loving your external refugium. Would it be possible to see a head on picture and approx dimensions. Class set up.
 
Cheers, will have to get one made up. (Am outside the us) I've been looking for a way to put in a sizeable refugium. Now... where are you hiding your ato?
 
Several good things happened today. First of the day was the delivery of the @Legendary Corals ! Hehehe ... Very nice packaging with all sort of protection, no leaks or anything. Everything is very clean and good. I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow, but I'm super happy with the order and the winning LPS pack, Darwin added some really nice pieces there, thank you again, you rock!

Some unboxing pictures:

LC1.jpg


LC2.jpg


LC3.jpg


LC4.jpg
That's the most artistic photo of a cardboard box I've ever seen;). Nice tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new