Alexey's Reefer 250

Any new FTS?
 
Full Tank Shot! :p
 
Hehehe ahhhh! No, It's didn't change much from the 8 Months Video Update. At this moment just waiting corals to grow. ;Snaphappy
 
I’m thinking of using the ATI Essentials in my build, did you end up needing to dose many elements? Are you still liking it?
 
I like the Fathead Anthias. I'm getting one for my RSR 250 as well!!

Man! They are awesome. But I lost my Fathead Anthias, infection or something like this after a small scratch on the side.

I’m thinking of using the ATI Essentials in my build, did you end up needing to dose many elements? Are you still liking it?

It's 5 months here with ATI Essentials. I have 10 liters of it and dosing only 7ml a day. ;) I like it.
 
Hi guys, I want to try corals shipping for the first time. I'm working on learning how to do it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new