Algea problems can anyone help?(pics inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter john90009
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Some people have had success w/Dino's by raising their Magnesium with using Ken't produce. Try googling dinos and magnesium.
 
I tried all of the above. I dosed some MB7, 48 hours of darkness and brought my mag up to about 1600 and now it's been 2 days with the light back on and no dinos!! How'd you make out Nixer?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new