All orders shipped

Curious, for a 60x24x21 SPS tank, how many lights would be needed? I have two, but thinking I may need a third.
 
Curious, for a 60x24x21 SPS tank, how many lights would be needed? I have two, but thinking I may need a third.

2 should be ok but a 3rd would give you some options and reduce any shading you might have depending on your rock work and coral placement. Typically we advise around 1 light per 24x24 for softies and 1 light per 20x20 for light demanding corals.

At the store we run 2 over a 120 (48x24x24) with SPS in the top and LPS on the bottom at 9" without issues.
 
Curious, for a 60x24x21 SPS tank, how many lights would be needed? I have two, but thinking I may need a third.

2 should be ok but a 3rd would give you some options and reduce any shading you might have depending on your rock work and coral placement. Typically we advise around 1 light per 24x24 for softies and 1 light per 20x20 for light demanding corals.

At the store we run 2 over a 120 (48x24x24) with SPS in the top and LPS on the bottom at 9" without issues.
Thank you!
 
Hello I reached out on the website with no luck so trying here. I have order #4220. I have received the package but am missing the rail connector pieces to connect main rail to uprights. Is there a way to get these to me?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new