Aloha R2R!!!!

Keoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

I thought last night, where was my manners, I never introduced myself to the community. I've been a member on R2R since March but haven't really dived into the forum until recent. I was in the hobby a decade ago with a 125g FOWLR and a 75g mixed reef. Unfortunately work commitments then (lot's of traveling) caused me to bow out.....but not for good. Just got back this past winter and have found the perfect balance to my daily sanity and insanity. Started of with a 6g nano reef (still in experimental stage) and a custom 40g cube (mixed reef). Just to let everyone know, I can be classified as a "Cube-Freak"! BTW, just stumbled upon the cube-aholics forum....that's cool!

Going through a few changes right now with lighting and I plan to take some pictures real soon so I can post. Personally, I love to see other reefer's hard work....it keeps me going in this hobby when I see TRIUMPH amongst our hobby.

I'm part of the local reef community here in San Diego but I wanted to expose myself to reefers across the country and R2R seems to be a great place to share ideas and see how we shape the hobby moving forward.

Many thanks for reading such a long intro!

Mahalo,
Keoni

OP
OP
Keoni

Keoni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks TL! liking your cube thread! I figured you might have the same cube tendencies!

Welcome and thanks for sharing... Looking forward to seeing the cubes I have a little fetish for them..:xd: hahahah

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
%
skinz78-albums-reef2reef-user-pics-picture17368-user2-pic84-1253252621.gif

I'd love to see some pic's of your tank!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back