Alright time for tank stats!

JBRReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running a 55gl. MR Tank measurements are 30"L x 21 1/2"T x 18"D. Circulation I have 1 Ecotech MP10. In the sump I use an old faithfull Rio2100 as my return. My overflow is a JBJ Nano overflow kit. And my skimmer is Reef Octopus BH-50. And my lights are 2nd Gen Radions w/out TIR lenses. Few fish, yellow, blue tangs. Pair of Grade A Picasso clowns and a yellow watchmen goby. Few polyps that aren't happy and war and favia frags that are doing well. Guess thats it for now, see ya around!
1388442419012.jpg
1388442448306.jpg
1388442474164.jpg
1388442488116.jpg
1388442506357.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new