• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing polyp first release!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishypets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishypets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
335
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if they have a name or not but the coloring is fantastic on these guys. I also have a ton of sps, acans and LE chalices so if your looking for some nice coral I've got you covered.

Pricing on the polyps.

1 polyp 40
2 polyp 65
3 polyp 80

shipping is a flat $55.00 but if you add more coral and total is over $300.00 I'll split the shipping with you. LMK if you're looking for anything else.

IMG_9069.jpg
 
There is a little yellow between the green and the skirt. I don't think they have a name but you're welcome to name them what ever you like.

Five polyps are sold, but I have about 20 more that need to go.
 
Bump for new prices.

1 polyp 25
2 polyps 40
3 polyps 50
 
Candy apple green ?
 
I had asked a few months back what they were in the ZOA forum but no one came up with candy apple reds. I would agree they look like that although they came in wild so I have no direct lineage to anyone. Thanks for clearing up the name!

All frags are sold, p.m. me if you want some in the future.
 
Since sale is complete, thread is closed. Feel free to continue to use PMs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new