Andrews 90g build thread

Today is my birthday and nothing better then getting ready for a water change am I right?!...NOT
20180427_184815.jpg
A bit ghetto set up ik but it works:/
 
Took some more shots today and it's all looking good! 20180428_144431.jpg
20180428_144735.jpg 20180428_145111.jpg 20180428_143158.jpg 20180428_143149.jpg 20180428_144756.jpg
20180428_144920.jpg
20180428_145032.jpg
20180428_143214.jpg
20180428_143220.jpg
 
Just installed 2 t5ho retrofit fit kits with 2 blue+. What a pain in my butt it was to install in my canopy. I bumped down all my blue/ purple specteums to 70 from 80. I'm currently running them for 4 hours total when my white period is on.

Pretty ticked at marine Depot tho. They sent a wrong bulb I ordered... Coral+ and one blue+. Of coarse the blue+ was cracked so I had to wait a whole extra week before I could even try the fixture out. Not happy. Screenshot_20180503-084603_Snapchat.jpg 20180430_144303.jpg
 
Just got my shipment from TSA. Got my hands on a tsa bubbleyum frag ive been waiting forever to get .what a long waiting list lol. They are something else at tsa. All the frags had polyp extension showing when I unboxed. Nothing but respect for Kevin and his team! received_425513647920835.jpeg received_425486207923579.jpeg received_425486254590241.jpeg
 
Re did my aquascape took a long 5 hours 20180611_202705.jpg
 
April 8th 2019 Update After Rap Orlando

56716199_2468232919878342_1059319233625718784_n.jpg
 
sorry for not updating in a while

56157391_2461177223917245_8427510971953577984_n (1).jpg


56819054_2461177300583904_8698130255614836736_n.jpg


56431901_2461177183917249_4408696694263250944_n.jpg


56402109_2461177320583902_3415212252653944832_n.jpg


55916179_2457707617597539_4664296567484710912_n.jpg


55897135_2461177257250575_2847617811793051648_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new