Anemone help

kp9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So people I came home from work and my missus who don’t no any bout reef tank has said to me I have treated you babe to a new anemone she actually got me 2 and put 1 in each of my tanks I have never put anything in my tank that I have researched before so I **** it but couldn’t moan as she tried to do a nice thing but after ask her what it was she thought it was purple tip anemone but when I searched it online it look identical to what they call a snake lock which they also sed is certainly not reef safe and will not survive in n my tank yet is doin great waters in both tanks is fine and they haven’t moved since had them they both in each tank have multiple and grow at least 3 times in size in only 2/3 week so what am asking is are purple tip and snake lock very similar because I have came across and online that looks like my anemone but the snake lock which cuz mess up my tank apparently

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When in doubt take it out.
If you have no fish then keep it as long as its doing great

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back