Another Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JordanS01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JordanS01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this one about two weeks ago, my guess is a Tenuis. Also wondering if it is attached to any named acro or anything like that.
IMG_4968.jpg
IMG_4969.jpg
 
Yeah that's understandable, here are a few in some more white light.
IMG_4975.jpg
IMG_4973.jpg
 
Yeah I know it's ridiculous how many names there is for a coral with slightly different colors, either way this is a nice piece nonetheless as it's the first acro I've seen with pink polyps. I can't wait to see it grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new