Another semi good-bye (see you later) thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MnFish1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Having nothing to do with recent posts/events. I will be away for some time for medical issues. I hope everyone will continue to discuss events and issues. I hope the site will continue as the best reefing site. At the present time - I have other things to be concerned with. Good night all
No! Man I will miss you. Please come back soon. Please!
Best of luck, speedy recovery and my thoughts with you
 
Last edited:
Having nothing to do with recent posts/events. I will be away for some time for medical issues. I hope everyone will continue to discuss events and issues. I hope the site will continue as the best reefing site. At the present time - I have other things to be concerned with. Good night all
Take care of your health!

Looking forward to seeing you active again once your medical issues are straightened out!
 
Sometimes fear is one's worse enemy - at this point its mine though probably unwarranted. I appreciate everyone's kind words.
That is the problem with fear. Fear is an irrational response to a rational situation. It is a rational response to an irrational situation. We never know which category it falls into until the fear has subsided. ;)
 
Hoping a speedy recovery!

@MnFish1, i have enjoyed your posts even when we have disagreed i have always valued your viewpoint. Will welcome the day you return!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new