Anyone ever wrassled a Skilletfish?

LightingBug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
139
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved everything but rock and some leftover CUC from one nano to another as I build a new system.

I thought everything was out but found a lone skilletfish squatting. Tried serving eviction papers but he's caliming squatters rights.

Tried the food + trap but no joy.

Any tricks?
 
Was afraid of taht.
When I upgraded to a larger system, I ended up having to move all my rock first from my nano tanks and even then it took me a while to catch every last fish. You could always mix a batch of saltwater in a bucket (etc.) and just temporarily move the rock/corals there while you net the slippery *******...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new