Anyone have Jebao DMP40????

Scaggs1117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
193
Reaction score
39
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefer 525 that’s a 60” tank. I bought two jebao dmp40’s and put them on both sides of the tank in there positions. Does anyone know a sufficient power percentage to run them on for that tank? Going to be mixed reef
 
Not my experience but I know someone who ran 2 of these on i believe an 150g mixed reef. Theyre strong but 1 of them stopped working within a year and the other started bugging out. He ended up swapping them for MP40S instead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new