I'm so sick of looking at cichlids! Most of them I'll give away to club members, so if anyone is keeping Africans come see me! I even have a couple of new worlds. Pretty much the only ones of the cichlids I wouldn't let go for free to a responsible owner are the frontosas, so here's the list:
OB Firefish peacocks-around 20
the Victorians--
Christmas fulus-20+ PENDING
Pundamilia Hippo Point Blue Bars-5 PENDING
zebra obliquidens-2 PENDING
the Madagascars
Ptychochromis East Coast Gold-16 to 18 PENDING
New Worlds--
pair of chocolates that has laid eggs--$20 OBO
And the fronts are F1 Zaire Blue I have 6 of those the largest is 7-8" and they're all the same age. $500 comes with 3 synodontis cats and a pleco.
Non-cichlids: There's also a black ghost knife and a teacup stingray if anyone's interested. Had the stingray just over a year and the knife I got when he was maybe 3" had him over 2 years and he's about a foot long. Knife $30 Stingray $70.
OB Firefish peacocks-around 20
the Victorians--
Christmas fulus-20+ PENDING
Pundamilia Hippo Point Blue Bars-5 PENDING
zebra obliquidens-2 PENDING
the Madagascars
Ptychochromis East Coast Gold-16 to 18 PENDING
New Worlds--
pair of chocolates that has laid eggs--$20 OBO
And the fronts are F1 Zaire Blue I have 6 of those the largest is 7-8" and they're all the same age. $500 comes with 3 synodontis cats and a pleco.
Non-cichlids: There's also a black ghost knife and a teacup stingray if anyone's interested. Had the stingray just over a year and the knife I got when he was maybe 3" had him over 2 years and he's about a foot long. Knife $30 Stingray $70.
Last edited: