Anyone recognize this tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nomadic1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man that thing looks deep, I think that scape makes it look crazy deep from that angle...I love how clean it is!!! and those red spot cardinal's look crazy.:wink: The Japanese tanks always inspire me!!!
 
Last edited:
Stunning. But I do have mixed feelings about the tank as it says in the write up that it was set up as a temporary display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new