Anyone used this??

Brandont21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All it really is, is a porous rock. Would be no different then throwing in another reef rock lol

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there have been variations of this product through the years and I don't think any of them have been proven to be truly effective in what they claim.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All it really is, is a porous rock. Would be no different then throwing in another reef rock lol
And thats very valid
I think there have been variations of this product through the years and I don't think any of them have been proven to be truly effective in what they claim.
do you know if Is it safe to be in the tank or beneficial in any way for the tank?

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call BS and definately would not even think about putting one in a reef tank. Sorry if you are thinking fresh water, I still wouldn't.

Screenshot_20231219_170702_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call BS and definately would not even think about putting one in a reef tank. Sorry if you are thinking fresh water, I still wouldn't.

Screenshot_20231219_170702_Chrome.jpg
No wasnt thinking of using it, more jusr curious if it did what it says and if it really was safe for fish cause I wouldnt think it was looking at it

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of 'em in my tank and they have been indeed a magical product! In fact, I've removed all my filtration system and just put these magic rocks in the sump! It will timely release necessary dosage of Alk/Ca/Mg while keeping my nitrate & phosphate in check. Given the extreme biomass of the product, it can also regulate your tank's temperature -- you can now toss your chiller/heater! The result is a simple, organic, effective, economical and natural way to run a successful reef tank. Millions of reefers like me have been extremely happy with this product for years. It's time to get the secret out!

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful, someone will believe you.
I hope not -- when something is too good to be true, it often is! As an example, many of us & myself included fall victims to Prime for years. I've heard that someone/group are doing something about it and it's about time. There are way too many snake oils and magic in this hobby...

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of 'em in my tank and they have been indeed a magical product! In fact, I've removed all my filtration system and just put these magic rocks in the sump! It will timely release necessary dosage of Alk/Ca/Mg while keeping my nitrate & phosphate in check. Given the extreme biomass of the product, it can also regulate your tank's temperature -- you can now toss your chiller/heater! The result is a simple, organic, effective, economical and natural way to run a successful reef tank. Millions of reefers like me have been extremely happy with this product for years. It's time to get the secret out!
Lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back