Apex questions

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...i have a few questions reguarding an Apex controler.....first off i am gonna get 3 of the new controllable Apolo led fixtures...my understanding is they will not work without a controler....so i am gonna get an Apex Jr or an Apex lite...now the Jr just looks lite a 4 outlet energy bar...do you have to have the display for it to work?? do i need a special cable to hook the lights into the Apex ?? will i be able to get the cloud movement app from the Apex Jr ??? will my DC8 from my AC Jr work on the Apex Jr or Lite ??? will my expansion outlet from my AC Jr work with the Apex Jr or Lite ??? how much can i really control the Apolo fixtures with the Apex Jr or Lite ?? will i be able to dim them ??? run them on a solor cycle and lunar cycle ??? i think thats enough questions for now...... thanks....i hope someone can help me out here

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for you!

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a link to the Apollo LED light at which you are looking? You may want to speak with them on the controller options.

CJ

OP
OP
foxhuntr

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the producer of Apolo lights said the Jr will work because he is using the Apex Jr for all his testings.....and i also have to get the VDM module to control the light...all the questions have been answered but a couple....will my DC8 from my AC Jr work on the Apex Jr ??? will my expansion outlet work with the Apex Jr ???

ReefLEDLights

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the producer of Apolo lights said the Jr will work because he is using the Apex Jr for all his testings.....and i also have to get the VDM module to control the light...all the questions have been answered but a couple....will my DC8 from my AC Jr work on the Apex Jr ??? will my expansion outlet work with the Apex Jr ???

The DC8 will work with the APEX but not with the APEX Jr. Here is a quote from Neptune

" Yes you can add a DC8 to an Apex or Apex Lite; it will not work on an Apex Jr. Add the outlets in the configuration->module setup web page. No module for the DC8 will show up, but 8 outlets will be created that you can then configure."

Bill

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back