API Reef Master Color Cards Anyone?

NotFishyFishGuy

There’s a reason I’m broke now...
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
975
Reaction score
1,161
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, I bought the API reef master test kit from marine depot but it came without the color cards. I have contacted customer service and they are trying to figure it out. In the meantime, can anyone send me a scan of the color cards in the kit? Thks
 
hey everyone, I bought the API reef master test kit from marine depot but it came without the color cards. I have contacted customer service and they are trying to figure it out. In the meantime, can anyone send me a scan of the color cards in the kit? Thks
See if this helps get you started.

IMG_20190224_102000.jpg
 
See if this helps get you started.

IMG_20190224_102000.jpg
Thanks but I actually bought ammonia , nitrite, and ph separately so I already their color cards. Thank you for the nitrites, though I’m not plann8ng in testing it until I can get some more cards. I was looking for phosphate, calcium, nitrate , and carbonate hardness.
 
The calcium and alkalinty tests for api does not come with a color chart. You count the number of drops it takes to reach a different endpoint color for both of these tests and you can determine your values via the instructions. For calcium you just count the number of drops until it reaches a dark purple color and for dKH you count the number of drops until the solution turns yellow.

HDsoftail posted the card for nitrates
 
The calcium and alkalinty tests for api does not come with a color chart. You count the number of drops it takes to reach a different endpoint color for both of these tests and you can determine your values via the instructions. For calcium you just count the number of drops until it reaches a dark purple color and for dKH you count the number of drops until the solution turns yellow.

HDsoftail posted the card for nitrates
Sry I meant to say nitrates. Actually my kit didn’t come with instructions either
 
So anyone have the color cards?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new