• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apogee MQ-200 PAR Meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Apogee MQ-200 PAR Meter that I used to test my radions when I set up my lights, now I don't have the need for it.


Works perfect $290 shipped


CF690E12-8401-42C1-8689-5352CC2B0F8F_zpsog3wbdtc.jpg

0EAACA41-CFBC-450D-9928-4BDFDEA359BD_zpsvjinf9eo.jpg
 
bump
 
Bump for the night
 
New price, $280 shipped and I can get it shipped today.
 
Doesn't seem like as much interest in this as there was a few moths back when I was looking, so last bump before it goes to storage on Monday
 
Last price drop $265 shipped
 
Sold thanks. Mods can you please lock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new