Aquamedic 1000 Kalk Stirrer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveOhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Aquamedic 1000 kalk stirrer for sale. Nothing wrong w/ it, it's just a calcium reactor stays up w/ my system, so no need for it. It's getting a vinegar bath as we speak, so I'll have pictures later. Comes with a 5 gallon bucket 1/2 full of kalk powder if you're local.

$100 + shipping (which I can't see being more then $15 ground).................not looking for any trades unless you're giving up a 60" ATI Powermodule............... :D

http://www.aquadirect.com/store/product.php?productid=21382&cat=0&page=1

Steve :bigsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new