Aquarium Logging Feature In R2R?

Rip Van Winkle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shooting out a quick thought here........
I'd love to see a section where members could log their tank/system parameters or other details. Maybe something that could be set privately by default but have an option to make public if desired.

It would be great to have an app or feature in R2R that would allow for something like that for members.
Personally, it would give me a real purpose for logging in to R2R every day, like part of my daily routine.

Is this possible or is it too much to ask? Not sure how much work that would be?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shooting out a quick thought here........
I'd love to see a section where members could log their tank/system parameters or other details. Maybe something that could be set privately by default but have an option to make public if desired.

It would be great to have an app or feature in R2R that would allow for something like that for members.
Personally, it would give me a real purpose for logging in to R2R every day, like part of my daily routine.

Is this possible or is it too much to ask? Not sure how much work that would be?
I love this idea! I doubt it is possible because of the limitations of the software used to host the forums. Well.... I guess anything is possible when it comes to computer programming, but I doubt the challenges are easily overcome.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back