Aquarium Logging Feature In R2R?

Rip Van Winkle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
304
Reaction score
222
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shooting out a quick thought here........
I'd love to see a section where members could log their tank/system parameters or other details. Maybe something that could be set privately by default but have an option to make public if desired.

It would be great to have an app or feature in R2R that would allow for something like that for members.
Personally, it would give me a real purpose for logging in to R2R every day, like part of my daily routine.

Is this possible or is it too much to ask? Not sure how much work that would be?
 
Just shooting out a quick thought here........
I'd love to see a section where members could log their tank/system parameters or other details. Maybe something that could be set privately by default but have an option to make public if desired.

It would be great to have an app or feature in R2R that would allow for something like that for members.
Personally, it would give me a real purpose for logging in to R2R every day, like part of my daily routine.

Is this possible or is it too much to ask? Not sure how much work that would be?
I love this idea! I doubt it is possible because of the limitations of the software used to host the forums. Well.... I guess anything is possible when it comes to computer programming, but I doubt the challenges are easily overcome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new