Aquarium safe glue/ silicone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brooke24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
C7E2A44F-8C50-40F3-B82F-8F58E44B6E37.jpeg
this is what was suggested that I bought from Glass cages
This is excellent. glass cage suggested it i will look to give it a try. I need something to hold down my starboard and sure i'll need a few tubes. Also for use in a sump! Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new