Aquascape waterbox reef 130.4

Fredrxn

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
685
Reaction score
190
Location
Broadview heights, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup guys what u guys think of this aquascape anything I can improve on... Highest part of aquascape is 16 inches is that to high?.... Gonna be running 3 ai primes HD reef.. Tank will be a mixed tank.....

20220514_092457.jpg 20220514_092822.jpg
 
I think I like two islands better what u guys think
 

Attachments

  • 20220514_173905.jpg
    20220514_173905.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220514_173857.jpg
    20220514_173857.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 74

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new