Are these dinoflagellates??

Squeakster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have been battling dinoflagellates for awhile now and feel like im starting to beat them but want to make sure. This is a sample from my tank on april 24th.
20200424_191327.jpg

I know these are dinos but when I took a sample today I didn't see these but seen what I thought looked like little copepods. I'm not an expert and would just like to know if whats moving around in the attached video is dinoflagellates or something else.


 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

It's a shame, but every so often reef2reef can be hit or miss with hosting videos- unfortunately, right now I can't view either video :( Hopefully someone else can and will be able to give you the ID you need! If that doesn't work, you could also post your videos on imgur/youtube and post the links here!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

It's a shame, but every so often reef2reef can be hit or miss with hosting videos- unfortunately, right now I can't view either video :( Hopefully someone else can and will be able to give you the ID you need! If that doesn't work, you could also post your videos on imgur/youtube and post the links here!

Same here i simply see a white screen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new