Are these dinoflagellates??

Squeakster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have been battling dinoflagellates for awhile now and feel like im starting to beat them but want to make sure. This is a sample from my tank on april 24th.
20200424_191327.jpg

I know these are dinos but when I took a sample today I didn't see these but seen what I thought looked like little copepods. I'm not an expert and would just like to know if whats moving around in the attached video is dinoflagellates or something else.

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

It's a shame, but every so often reef2reef can be hit or miss with hosting videos- unfortunately, right now I can't view either video :( Hopefully someone else can and will be able to give you the ID you need! If that doesn't work, you could also post your videos on imgur/youtube and post the links here!

FLReef32043

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

It's a shame, but every so often reef2reef can be hit or miss with hosting videos- unfortunately, right now I can't view either video :( Hopefully someone else can and will be able to give you the ID you need! If that doesn't work, you could also post your videos on imgur/youtube and post the links here!

Same here i simply see a white screen

Back