• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Armageddon frag f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter kass03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kass03

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
548
Reaction score
135
Location
Wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this 3 polyp (1 adult 2 babies) frag of Armageddons. Lineage is PR_Reefers.
These are fast growers for me and super bright orange and black.
Price is $150 shipped (shipping included) USPS overnight provided it only takes 1 day to your area. Fedex or UPS will be more. My zip is 54130

The actual frag is the middle one.

Image013-2.jpg


This is PR_Reefers picture of the frags which shows the color better (hope its ok to use your pict. lol)

DSCF0772.jpg


Pm me if interested
Oh and not sure whats going on about shady ppl selling geddons but I'm not one of them. Ive had these a few months now. Was told Whodah confirmed these to be true armageddons.

Thanks
kass
 
Last edited:
This is taken the day I got it. It went from 1 polyp to 6-7 in 2 months. I only fragged them because they were growing on the sides of the tile they were on.
(Dont mind the PPE's they were under shipping stress but look good now lol)

Image017-4.jpg


kass
 
I will also throw in a free frag of the camo palys pictured in the top middle of the first picture.

Thanks
kass
 
How long have you had the original piece and how long has it been fragged for?

Thanks.
 
Sorry not trading right now but might in the future as they grow fast for me.

Funguy I thought I answered above that I had them for around 2 months. I had 1 polyp shipped to me and it opened up right away. Then it grew to be about 7 but it was on a weird tile with legs lol and growing on the sides of it so I cut the tile in half a cpl days ago. There was a small slice to seperate them but they are still on the original tile. I then glued the tile to a piece of LR. I dipped them in revive and they opened up right away again.

I can wait a few days or next week to ship to make sure they are ok.

I can also sell with them (only with them) the 1 PPE polyp in the picture and a 3 polyp frag of Goochsters for $40 extra so for $190 you get the geddons, 1 PPE, 3 goochsters, and a frag of camo palys.

The Goochsters are the real deal as Gooch is in our club and they were named after him a few years ago.

Goochsters (top orange), not actual frag but from same colony sorry its blurry

Image002-6.jpg


I will also note that these are in my 24G nano under 3 T5's 1 10k, 1 fiji purple, and 1 blue. I think more orange would come out if they were under higher lighting. Each polyp is different which is pretty cool.

I also think theres a bud on the armageddon with another baby forming but dont hold me to it.

kass
 
Last edited:
Nobody wants true Armageddons?
or 3 Armageddons, 1 PPE, 3 Goochsters and at least a 5 polyp (prolly more) frag of camo palys for $190 shipping included.

I also have blue hornets and devils armour I could frag but they would need a little time to heal.

kass
 
Last edited:
Pack is Sold

Thanks
kass
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new